1. What are you thankful for this week?
Next week. I'm thankful for next week. I'm grateful for last week and the week before can go fuck itself.
2. How do you deal with a squeaker/shrieker/noisy dog?
I click and treat it away. I click and treat the silence.
CLICKCLICKCLICKMOTHERFUCKINGCLICK TREAT TREAT TREAT. Or I drink. One of these things works better. It's hard to say which, what with all the drinking.
3. Barbara wants to know: what would you say is ONE skill or attribute needed to be successful?
A clicker. HUGE bucket of treats.
Being observant, persistant and wanting to succeed bad enough to fail for years.
4. Pippin wants to know: what are your favorite games?
I don't do many games. Cards, I suppose. Lately I've played poker with friends and that is fun. Scrabble pisses me off, but I play it because I feel like it's good for me.
5. What are some of your strategies for dealing with winter?
Hot baths and big fires. I love snow, but I hate rain and I hate the half-hearted weather. I don't like short days. I don't sleep much so short days and long long nights seem to mock me. If I lived in Alaska I wouldn't.