1. What movie do you love but are too embarrassed to admit you love it?
I'm far too embarrassed to tell you. Really. I will write the title on a scrap of paper and put it in a sealed envelope to be opened and blogged about when I die. Also in the envelope will be all the photos from my awkward teenage years that my brother hasn't yet posted to facebook and an anime re-enactment of me losing my virginity. To a cartoon squirrel. Really.
2. Ann wants to know: How far do you drive/travel to attend trials, clinics, lessons? How far is too far?
I think Ann needs to quit whining about driving to Idaho. It's not that far geographically, just culturally…but, really, NOT FROM NEVADA. You people have BEARD GROWING BROTHERHOODS. It's illegal TO NOT SMOKE in Nevada.
Depends on the trial and whether I will be sleeping in my car and who will be there. It tends to be in the 8 -10 hour range. I am considering extended that to regions where I can be more anonymous when we do something unspeakably horrible. I will need a bigger car. Maybe a train.
3. What is your theme song (circa Ally McBeal)?
What the 90's Era Fuck, Ally McBeal? Theme song? Listening to music prior to a run does NOT CONSTITUTE AN ALLY MCBEAL moment. HOLYJESUSONANACCESSORIZEDCROSS NO! Now I feel like I've inserted us all into a feminine hygeine commercial even bringing this topic up.
Right now I'm kind of partial to Lady Sovereign's Love Me or Hate Me. Or anything featuring an organ and a monkey.
4. Laura S wants to know: If you had to choose a new dog activity, one that you had never done before, what would you choose?
Poker. Scout would be a great card player, except the weird aversion to face cards. Jai would make a fine dealer. Pat would always prematurely ante and then fold. I'd have our portrait painted.
5. What would your dog choose (or scribe, if you're Pippin)?
Who can say? I think they are pretty happy with sheep.